Britain’s future flagship HMS Queen Elizabeth on first journey to Portsmouth
Quintec (CVF Future Aircraft Carrier). Change Management
Change Manager for the £multi-billion Future Aircraft Carriers, advising Engineering and THALES Naval Configuration Control Boards on the status of design, financial and schedule changes using the CMII model. Platform Structures and Aviation teams’ Change Manager with responsibilities for capturing and progressing changes within Windchill for all ships structure, aviation systems, accommodation spaces, water and electrical systems.
• Supported change to all design baselines using Web based document portal Windchill PDM link enabling all authorisations.
• Produced and controlled all change documentation – Change Requests, Change Notifications, Impact Assessment Register and Change Status Register.
• Secretary to the Engineering Change Control Board (ECCB), producing agenda and minutes for all the Programme Engineering Managers, supporting the Design Assurance Manager.
• Secretary to the THALES Naval Change Control Board, producing agenda and minutes for all the Programme Managers, supporting the Super Platform Programme Manager.
• Established process enhancements to ease impact assessment by design leads and ship yards to enable effective approval of change.
You must be logged in to post a comment.